Days 1-2: Meet & Watch Pros
Arrive at: Lyon, France meet at airport and transfer to Chambery if time allows we can do a ride to Col de l’Epine and Mont du Chat. The next day we ride Cormet de Roselend & optional ride back to Chambery
Days 3-4: Switchbacks of the Alpe d'Huez
Chambery to Grenoble Col du Granier and Col du Cucheron, Col de Porte and transfer and transfer to Bourg d’Oisans. Then ride Alpe d’Huez
Days 5-6: Take Note
From Le Bourg d’Oisans to St. Jean de Maurienne take on the Col du Galibier, Col du Telegraphe, Col de la Croix de Fer, Col du Glandon. Then from St Jean de Maurienne to Bourg St Maurice tackle the Col de la Madeleine
Days 7-9: Impeccable Annecy
Into the most beautiful of French Alp lakeside villages. From Bourg St Maurice ride to Annecy and scale the Col des Saisies & Col des Aravis. The next day we transfer you back to Lyon or for those wanting to watch the final ceremonies we can make arrangements fo you to stay in Paris and those will depart on Saturday.
- All 3 & 4-star accommodation with breakfast
- Multilingual Guide(s) throughout trip
- All dinners except 2 free nights out & all breakfast
- Snacks and water and service of setting up picnic lunches during rides
- Route notes, maps & chalk marked routes
- Support vehicle & luggage transfer during whole trip
- Transfer by van from place to place (including train station / airport shuttle on 1st & last tour days)
- Storage of bike boxes
- Service to help with all travel before or after your tour.
Not included: Airfare, beverages, trip insurance (strongly recommended), personal items, guide tips.